Blog Archive

Scentsy

Scentsy

Scentsy
Over 80 scents

Scentsy

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Please help me reach my GOAL

How you can help! <3
1) Purchase anything from my amazing Scentsy and Velata products!  <3  www.WicklessAllstars.com and www.ChocolateAllstars.com <3
2) host a party for me Home Party, Basket Party, Facebook Party, or Fundraiser! <3
3) just share me as a consultant with ANYONE YOU KNOW! <3
Share with your family, friends or coworkers! <3  I can come to them!  <3
Comment below if your willing to help ME! <3 Please and Thank you :) <3

TAG EVERYONE YOU KNOW IN THIS POST THAT LOVES SCENTSY AND VELATA <3

YOU CAN ALSO JOIN MY SUPER AMAZING TEAM!!!  <3 That will help me out ALOT!!! <3 ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!! <3  #askmehow #askmefordetails <3

#help #GOALS #pouchparty #teamwork #favor  #facebookparty #fundraiser #party #ordernow #thankyoucustomers #thankyou #share #like #comment  #tag #pleaseandthankyou #tag #tagsomeone

www.WicklessAllstars.com <3
www.ChocolateAllstars.com <3

No comments:

Post a Comment