Blog Archive

Scentsy

Scentsy

Scentsy
Over 80 scents

Scentsy

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Don't Second Guess Yourself, GO FOR IT and Don't Look back

Go ahead buy a warmer. <3 Let's say it cost $30. <3 You're gonna need some wax. <3 How about a six pack. <3 You'll buy five bars and get one free. <3 That's $25. <3 Now you are up to $55. <3 There you have it a warmer and bars and your house is gonna smell amazing while adding great style as well. <3
So here's the thing. <3 That $55 won't make you any money in the future and it definitely won't earn you a FREE ALL EXPENSES PAID trip to anywhere. <3
However...if you join my team for $49 (ends September 30th) you sure will get a warmer and wax and more. <3 You'll get an opportunity to see if maybe you can do this too. <3 GO FOR IT!!! <3 I don't have more friends than you or time on my hands. <3
All I have are some books and testers. <3 Just like you'll get in your kit. <3
I just jumped in and gave it a go. <3
So try it once. <3 What's the worst thing that will happen? <3
Message me. <3 Let's have a glass of wine, coffee, tea and chat. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment