Scentsy

Scentsy

Scentsy
Over 80 scents

Scentsy

Sunday, September 17, 2017

THIS COULD BE YOUR OFFICE

I get asked a few of the same Questionsabout being a Scentsy Consultant all of the time πŸ’šπŸ’œ
So here are a few FAQs about joining my team:
1. You want to know what happens if you don't sell ANYTHING as a consultant?
Nothing!! There are no penalties πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
2. How much money πŸ’Έ will I LOSE when I start?
NONE, you get tools πŸ‘ƒ in your kit to make ALL your money right back!!
3.Do I have to buy πŸ’°inventory?
Not at all! People can shop directly from your website πŸ™…
4.Everyone around me sells it...
▶️Because it is EASY! NO RISK, NO CONTRACTS, and NO OVERHEAD! Plus we are open in mulitple countries & territories and are continuing to open in new ones!! πŸŒŽ
5. I'm not a salesperson...
GOOD!! Neither am I!! I want you to love these products and simply share them with your friends and family. πŸ‘­πŸ‘«
6.What's the penalty if I quit?
There is NONE! (But you won't want to quit)
7. I won't know what to do or say? πŸ€”
▶️When I started I didn't either! I will be right with you, personally mentoring you to help you succeed! Scentsy is a family, we're in this together. πŸ’šπŸ’œ
With NO penalty, NO inventory, NO contracts and all the possibilities in the WORLD, why wouldn't you take a small step & try!?  What if you DO succeed!? πŸ“© or text me πŸ“² 630-656-3265 and let's chat if you're ready to do this!πŸŽ‰ 

1 comment:

  1. Excellently written article, if only all blogger offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!.Great tips, I would like to join your blog anyway.Waiting for some more review.Thank you
    us postal service address change

    ReplyDelete