Blog Archive

Scentsy

Scentsy

Scentsy
Over 80 scents

Scentsy

Thursday, December 31, 2015

I am going to make 2016 the best year ever!!!

I am going to make 2016 the best year ever and am looking for friends who've been on the fence to take a chance with me in January. Let's meet for coffee and talk about your objections. heart emoticon
In the mean time, ask yourself:
1. Do I love Scentsy?
2. Do I know people who love Scentsy? (On average, Candles can be found in 7 out of 10 homes in the U.S.)
3. Do I know people out of State who would love it? 
4. Do I know people out of the Country who would love it?
5. Do I like to talk about the things I love?
6. Would a discount be awesome?
7. Do I like free vacations?
8. Does Scentsy make the perfect EVERYTHING gift?
9. Do I use Facebook?
10. What am I waiting for? heart emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment