Blog Archive

Scentsy

Scentsy

Scentsy
Over 80 scents

Scentsy

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

ITS YOUR TIME TO SHINE

New Years is right around the corner!! heart emoticon www.WicklessAllstars.com heart emoticonwww.ChocolateAllstars.com heart emoticon
"The new year means nothing if you’re still in love with your comfort zone."
What if I told you that you could reach your wildest dreams? That the thing you want is just within your reach, yet JUST outside of your comfort zone; would you be willing to work for it?
There’s this really amazing thing that happens when you’re willing to go beyond what you’re comfortable with… you do things - you SUCCEED at things - that you honestly never thought you were capable of.
When I took the step, I was scared out of my mind because I knew I was going to have to do things differently. I was going to have to get up, show up and make conscious decisions if I wanted to make progress. With the help of an incredible group of supportive women, I made the progress I was looking for and it propelled me to KEEP GOING. To be more. To do more. To WANT more.
We all DESERVE to feel great and LOVE ourselves. In 2016, I want to help YOU make progress and see success. I want to help you set your soul on fire and shine in a way that will blow your mind.
I’d love the opportunity to help you. I’m already working with some amazing people, helping them reach their goals too!

No comments:

Post a Comment