Blog Archive

Scentsy

Scentsy

Scentsy
Over 80 scents

Scentsy

Saturday, March 26, 2016

JOIN MY SCENTSY TEAM TODAY FOR $49

There are only a few more days to join my team for $49! <3
Here are some questions and answers to help change your mind:
1. Do I have to sell a certain amount every month? A: There is no monthly sales minimum! Just sell $150 in a 3 month period and your good(out of 3 months, within one of those months place your $150 order)!
2. Do you have to have automatic shipments? A: No automatic shipments unless you or your customers sign up for the VIP!
3. Do you have to build a team? A: No requirement to build a team to make money.
4. What if Scentsy isn't right for me, can I quit at any time? A: Yes, you can stop being a consultant whenever you'd like if you decide it's not for you (but I doubt you will ever want to do that)
☆I'd love to talk with you, answer any other questions you may have, and help ease your mind! Message me! ‪#‎realtalk‬ ‪#‎Scentsytalk‬ ‪#‎totallyworthit‬

#goforit #makeithappen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment