Blog Archive

Scentsy

Scentsy

Scentsy
Over 80 scents

Scentsy

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD

Well it's officially, official!! heart emoticon
My little family is headed to Disney in June compliments of Scentsy! heart emoticonEven though I earned for my trip TOTALLY FREE, they also made it so the buy in price for my family is crazy-low...AND it includes a free private character breakfast just for Scentsy Family guests!!! heart emoticon None of us have ever been to Disney so we are very excited! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
******I hope anyone who is following my posts and is thinking "I want to earn a free trip", just so you know...more NEW CONSULTANTS (in last year who joined) earned this trip than any other rank. You can do this & I can show you how. heart emoticon Just join for the remainder of March for $49.00 and be sure to join with me as your sponsor. heart emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment